What Is ADA Compliance?
Web accessibility is a set of rules, design guidelines and code standards that help allow people with disabilities to use websites effectively.
What are the Rules?
What Does ADA Compliance Help With?
Why Is This Important?
- 200% increase in lawsuits and demand letters from 2017 to 2018
- DOJ affirms ADA applies to websites since November of 2018
- 2019 has already tripled 2018 in terms of litigation
- Over 150,000 demand letters served to businesses since 2017
- 93% of demand letters settle outside of court for $20,000 to $150,000 on average
- 7% of businesses fight and lose in court
Numbers are approximate based on filing reports.
We Make the Internet Accessible
Web Accessibility allows people with disabilities to effectively use websites.
- Broaden your client base by up to 20% by including that percentage of the population with disabilities.
- Because the DOJ has affirmed that the ADA applies to websites, protect your business from compliance lawsuits.
In the United States alone*, your website may be inaccessible to:
0%1 in 4
0 millionCan't Use a Mouse
How It Works
- Our website audit will identify the areas of your website that are not in compliance with the ADA.
- On average, 96% of remediation is completed by us. A report will be generated for any content that needs to be changed or replaced to be compliant.
- We'll provide the list of changes that need to be made, as well as an estimate for us to perform this work for you.
- You will receive an accessibility statement and certificate once the changes have been made.
- The plugin's AI automatically updates daily to keep you in compliance.
- The entire process can be done in as little as 48 hours.