Get WCAG 2.1, ADA, Section 508, AODA, EN 301 549 and IS 5568 Compliant in 48 Hours
Is My Site Compliant?Check My Site
Need a 30 Minute Consultation?Book Consultation
Ready To Get Started Now?
Did You Know It’s a Legal Requirement?
SPOLIER ALERT: Yes.
What Is ADA Compliance?
Web accessibility is a set of rules, design guidelines and code standards that help allow people with disabilities to use websites effectively.
How Can I Check if My Site is ADA Compliant?
1. Use an Online ScannerScan My Site with WAVE
Enter your Website Address into “Web Page Address” field, and click the Arrow to start the scan.
2. Look for Errors
3. Get ADA CompliantGet Started
If you see any errors in red, your site is not ADA Compliant!
Keep in mind, automatic scanning tools aren’t perfect.
What are the Rules?
Here are the various rules for ADA Compliance both in the USA, and internationally.
What Does ADA Compliance Help With?
Why Is This Important?
- 200% increase in lawsuits and demand letters from 2017 to 2018
- DOJ affirms ADA applies to websites since September of 2018
- 2019 has already tripled 2018 in terms of litigation
- Over 150,000 demand letters served to businesses since 2017
- 93% of demand letters settle outside of court for $20,000 to $150,000 on average
- 7% of businesses fight and lose in court
Numbers are approximate based on filing reports.Get Started
Our Goal – Make the Internet 100% AccessibleWeb Accessibility allows people with disabilities to effectively use websites.
- Broaden your client base by up to 20% by including that percentage of the population with disabilities.
- Do your part to help those with visual and motor impairments to be able to have no-barrier access to your products and services.
In the United States alone*, your website may be inaccessible to:Disabled
0%1 in 4 Visually Impared
0 millionMotor Impared
0 millionCan’t Use a Mouse Get Started
How It Works
- STEP 1 – AUDIT & PLUGIN SCAN
- Our website audit will identify the areas of your website that are not in compliance with the ADA.
- On average, 96% of remediation is completed by us. A report will be generated for any content that needs to be changed or replaced to be compliant.
- We’ll provide the list of changes that need to be made, as well as an estimate for us to perform this work for you.
- STEP 2 – PLUGIN SCAN Completes
- You will receive an accessibility statement and certificate once the changes have been made.
- STEP 3 – MAINTAIN COMPLIANCE
- The plugin’s AI automatically updates daily to keep you in compliance.
The entire process can be done in as little as 48 hours.Get Started
The PERC ADA Compliance™ Plugin
Here’s what the plugin does both in the foreground, and background, as well as a sample screenshot of what the foreground plugin looks like.
UI, design and cognitive related adjustments
AI Machine Learning
Keyboard navigation and screen readers optimization
This Same Plugin is Trusted by over 10,000 Industry Leading Companies
Get Started Now
Choose A Plugin Based on the Number of Pages on Your Website
“Their savvy experience in knowing how to build credible e-presence stood out.” CEO – Blue Nest Beef
“We strongly recommend PERC for any of your marketing or web site design needs. You won’t be disappointed.” – J.K.
“If you want to boost your business and do it by improving your ability to be discovered on the web, PERC is the only call you need to make!” – V.S.
“They have worked to help grow my small business into one of the top printers in the state, I do not know what we would have done without PERC.” – A.M.
“Rankings increased, traffic increased, and conversions increased.” – Owner, Skol Marketing